- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
The Platform: Secrets To Successful Competition Coaching
While the rules of coaching a weightlifting meet are simple, learning how to use those rules to your advantage separates the good coaches from the great ones. The Platform is here to help beginner to advanced coaches techniques and strategies from Head Coach of Power and Grace, Spencer Arnold. During this 2.5 hour session we take a deep dive into coaching at a weightlifting meet.
The Platform Course includes the following topics:
The Basics: Things you need to know before your lifter hits the platform
Counting Cards: Managing the clock, working with teammates, managing your athletes attempts
Advanced Strategies: Using the clock and declarations to help your athlete be successful.
Q and A with Spencer: Spencer answers questions from live attendees.
This seminar will run live on June 17th from 3:00pm EST to 6:00pm EST.
Included in this package is a PDF of the following materials:
– All the slides from the original live seminar
– Power And Grace’s Team Competition Warmup Template
– Power And Grace’s Competition Rules Quicksheet (for printing on 3×5 card)
– Power And Grace’s Post Competition Review Questionnaire For Athletes