Recipe adapted from skinnytaste.com, you can find the original recipe here. Trader Joe’s everything bagel seasoning is our favorite, so we added that (and eliminated the salt since this seasoning already has salt). Whole wheat flour worked great! They were a hit!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 egg white
- Trader Joe’s Everything bagel sesame seasoning (you can also find this on Amazon)
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- In mixing bowl combine dry ingredients and mix well. Add yogurt and mix until combined.
- Knead dough on floured surface adding flour as needed to eliminate stickiness.
- Divide into 4 dough balls and poke hole in center for bagel.
- Brush with egg white and top with everything bagel seasoning. Place on baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes on top rack.
Macros for one bagel: Carbohydrates 26 grams, Fat 1 gram, Protein 10 grams